Upgrade your life
When you talk about technology you always look for the last versions to upgrade into. Why not upgrade your life too. Isn’t it worth it if you are going to have a much better world?
1. Stop whining all the time. It is of no use whining. If you want to talk about your problems, please analyze it first, then talk to somebody you think you will accept an advice from.
2. Your family means very much to you, but stop concentrate on what they say about you and start acting within your own ideals. They will change when you change.
3. You deserve much better. Don’t let anyone who doesn’t like how you live influence you. Find friends and start interact with them. Tell them what you want and they will support you.
4. Don’t divorce. Most of the time it is only little things and egoism. Try harder.
5. It takes courage to be what you want to be. If you want to be a Muslim, then don’t let anybody else put you down. You are worth so much more.
6. Tell people what you are thankful for and they will give you more of that. People love to help thankful people.
7. Don’t be afraid of people. They can’t do you any harm, as long as you don’t do anything badly.
Remember to have patience. Be strong and keep your values intact - but do not forget to be open within reason.